News about docuvita
In her article, business development strategist Maria Argyti reports on her experiences with document handling and why a document management system has made her life easier.
If you are a director or owner of a small or mid-sized company wondering:
2. Automate manual business processes and prevent anyone from wasting time over processing documents,
3. How can a document management system help your company reduce operational costs
…then THIS ARTICLE is for you.
The docuvita User Days are a great chance for customers and interested people to meet docuvita developers and receive first-hand news about the docuvita document management system. Here, participants can exchange information with other users about actual application cases and best practices for document management.
The User Day Walsrode will take place at 23.05.2019 in the Conference Hotel Luisenhöhe, right at the world’s largest Bird Park, the Weltvogelpark Walsrode.
- Interesting talks about document management
- Get to know new functions of the docuvita document management system, particularly workflows and approval processes
- Share customer’s experience of working with docuvita
Take part with us in a guided tour through the world’s largest bird park. About 4000 birds of 650 species live here – from the smallest to the largest and from the funniest to the most dangerous creatures.
International participants are welcome, however, the docuvita User Days will be held in German.
It’s probably not just because we are nice guys. More than 60 Channel Partners in Germany and Switzerland rely on our excellent Document Management Solution. And we rely on long-term strategic partnerships.
We asked some of our German Partners, what they think about docuvita, and created Partner Testimonials.
Two of them, Mike Sartissohn and Gerd Schäffer, the heads of the docuvita competence centers in Germany, have been working together with docuvita for 12 and 5 years, respectively.
Currently, we are looking for Partners in Hungary and Slovenia, e.g.
- Value Added Resellers
- Solution providers focusing on CRM, ERP or other line of business applications
- Technology integrators
- ISO, Compliance and governance consulting firms
If you are interested in becoming a docuvita Partner, check out our Partner Program and do not hesitate to contact us.
The docuvita document management system (DMS) has been successful in the German and Swiss markets for more than 14 years. Our mission “to reinvent how small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) handle documents and automate business processes without any special skillset” was accomplished.
By now, we have supported more than 1000 SMEs in Insurance, Manufacturing, Construction, Wholesale, Retail, Education and Healthcare to smoothly manage the digital transformation. What are the benefits they realized?
- Reduced Costs: on average they decreased document-related costs by 20%-40% with docuvita.
- Boosted Productivity: 30 to 60 minutes a day were freed up for each of their employees by eliminating manual tasks like paper management, finding and sharing documents internally and externally within the company.
- Reduced Regulatory Compliance Costs: docuvita customers meet compliance requirements with ease and have decreased the related costs by 42%. docuvita customers are GDPR compliant by design!
- Improved Process Efficiency & Controlling Costs: By automating business processes, our customers have optimized their approval processes for invoices, contracts or quality management processes and reduced their costs by 37%.
We are at the core of the SME DNA
At docuvita, we know that the digital divide is the cause of SMEs losing their competitiveness over the large enterprises worldwide. We also know, that this is threatening the very existence of the SMEs worldwide. This is why we offer a user-friendly solution that is very easy to use, affordable, highly adaptable and adjustable to every business process and any existing business application or hardware system. Our customers trust us because they realized that docuvita DMS can fit anywhere and the investment covers the needs of today and tomorrow.
Building on our competitive advantages and proven market success, we decided to expand our operations in Hungary and Slovenia.
We count on Partners
docuvita is a team player. We fulfill our mission together with our Partners. Today we count more than 60 channel partners in Germany and Switzerland. Our partners are the ones handholding our customers, to customize docuvita to their specific needs. We do recognize that partners will be the prerequisite for our success in Hungary and Slovenia as well.
We look forward to establish business with partners in Hungary and Slovenia. More information about docuvita DMS and partner program can be found here on our website.
Contact us on LinkedIn.
docuvita – coming soon also available in Hungary and Slovenia. Stay up to date with the latest news on Twitter.